The McGill Software Evolution Research Group (SWEVO)
The Software Evolution Research Group is headed by Prof. Martin Robillard. Members of the group conduct research projects to understand, model, and help control the complexity of modifying large software systems over long periods of time.
For news and updates, see Twitter.
Prof. Martin Robillard
My research focuses on analysis, modeling, and code transformation techniques to decrease the cost of software evolution, typically by reducing the knowledge and effort required of software developers involved in change tasks.
Annie Ying (Ph.D. Student)
This is my third year at McGill, having previously worked at IBM Watson. I am interested in interfaces of development environment. I have previously worked in mining software repositories, recommendation systems for software engineering, and software development governance.
Please find more information from my personal webpage: http://www.annieying.ca
Gias Uddin (Ph.D. Student)
Research interests: Recommender systems and API usage.
Senjuti Kundu (M.Sc Student)
I am a first-year Masters student at McGill, having previously studied at the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. I am interested in recommender systems and Natural Language Processing and Generation.
My personal webpage: http://senjuti.github.io/
Inderjot Kaur Ratol (M.Sc Student)
I am a first-year Masters student at McGill. I have previously worked at Infosys Ltd. as a Systems Engineer. I am interested in Recommendation Systems, Code transformation techniques and Natural Language Processing and Generation.
- Barthélémy Dagenais, Ph.D. 2012
- Ekwa Duala-Ekoko, Ph.D. 2012
- Peter C Rigby, Postdoctoral researcher 2011-2012, now professor at Concordia.
- Yam Chhetri, M.Sc. 2012
- Tristan Ratchford, M.Sc. 2011
- David Kawrykow, M.Sc. 2011
- Isaac Yuen, M.Sc. 2009
- Punit Agrawal, M.Sc. 2009
- Barthélémy Dagenais, M.Sc. 2008
- Olivier Giroux, M.Sc. 2007
- Imran Majid, M.Sc. 2006
- Silvia Breu, Graduate Intern, 2007
- Ekwa Duala-Ekoko, Graduate Intern, 2006
- Jean-Sébastien Boulanger, Graduate Intern, 2006
- Luke Bayly, Undergrad Intern, 2010
- Jonathan Faubert, Undergrad Intern, 2010
- David Marple, Undergrad Intern, 2008
- Tristan Ratchford, Undergrad Intern, 2008
- David Kawrykow, Undergrad Intern, 2008
- Putra Manggala, Undergrad Intern, 2007
- Frédéric Weigand Warr, Undergrad Intern, 2006
- Jean-Benoit Chasles, CEGEP Intern, 2010
- Jean-Rémi Desjardins, CEGEP Intern, 2008